Join our client, an accounting firm that provides integrated bookkeeping, accounting for small business, XERO training, business management, & tax services in Sydney, as an Accountant who will be based in Manila office. You will be working closely working with clients of the firm, will work with teammates in Vietnam and will be supervised by the General Manager based in Australia.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements and tax return of the clients
- Review and reconciliation of the Xero file for the month or per quarter
- Assigned in data entry and reconciliation of account
- Payroll processing, including Superannuation lodgement
- Tasked to manage fixed asset register
- Handles account payables and receivables of the client if needed
- Preparation and lodgement of the BAS/IAS
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or relevant field – CPA is a plus.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Australian accounting particularly handling Australian Taxation
- Proven experience particularly in Australian taxation, preparation of financial statements, and BAS.
- Has experience in or XERO – certification in XERO is a plus!
- Skilled in Microsoft suite especially in Excel.
- Keen on details and can investigate & resolve issues on client account.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities for clients’ funds.
- Fixed morning shift (Monday-Friday)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Team outing, travel opportunities, company party, and other exciting activities
- Exposure to an international environment, working with people across Malaysia, Vietnam, and Australia
- Industry-related training
- Career advancement opportunities; vertical and horizontal development