Candidate will serve as Workforce Planning Manager for an Australian IBO environment responsible for all workforce management tasks within the Fulfillment department. Key responsibilities will include FTE capacity planning, forecasting, service level monitoring, attendance & scheduling functions and seat planning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Ensures accurate FTE Capacity Plan and up to date e.g. historical data
- Assists management team in crafting and implementing applicable WFM process
- Assists the management team in making decisions about the staff/seat planning through well-informed and verifiable insights
- Measures SLA achievement daily/weekly/monthly and presents the outcome, wins, and opportunities to the management team
- Monitor attendance, schedule adherence and occupancy rate
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance.
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides leadership and supervision of workforce team members
- Ensures regular coaching, feedback, growth and recognition is being done with team members
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.