- Provide design and development advice and recommendations for use of the Office 365 suite, ensuring maximum value out of the tools, while meeting business needs and outcomes.
- SharePoint site development and administration, to support the development of a new corporate intranet.
- Design and develop new business applications, mapping business to technical requirements using the Office 365 suite. Including out of the box features, corporate data and other intellectual assets, and integration with additional vendor products or customisations as required.
- Provide systems support to Guild users within the defined SLA’s, prioritising workload where needed and managing conflict resolution.
- Assist with the development and deployment of a governance framework (including accountability matrix and change management) to ensure seamless operation of the Group’s Office 365 tenancy.
- Provide technical input and perspective in project work as required. Completing operational handover including creation of user guides, and adequate documentation to enable existing and new team members to support the Group’s systems.
- Ensure Digital Workplace solutions align with the Group’s Strategy and Architecture.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Strong, recent experience with SharePoint Online and Office 365 development, support and administration; and in implementing best practices and standards. Experience with using built-in and third-party tools for solution development or implementation.
- Track record in technical configuration and ongoing system health of integration architecture for SharePoint Online and Office 365.
- Demonstrated experience of SharePoint content and records management systems (or other), Azure, and .Net technologies.
- Excellent technical knowledge of current cloud methodologies and systems standards.
- Ability to evaluate, recommend and implement timely, essential improvements to existing application configuration.
- Good knowledge in ITIL processes. Preferably ITIL v3 Foundation certified.
- Presentation skills, both oral and written and an ability to enthusiastically promote IT ideas clearly in non-technical language to staff and managers
- The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Office 365 platform including:
- Office Online
- Powerapps, Flow, Planner, etc
- Desktop application deployment