- To provide ongoing support to an Australian based client in the provision of advice and ongoing service to its clients.
- Work with the team to prepare initial financial strategies to meet clients’ objectives based on the existing situation of clients
- Prepare required review documents to assist the client in meeting their ongoing service requirements to their clients in a timely fashion
- Assist advisers and client service managers in responding to simple client requests at any time
Develop financial strategies to meet client’s objectives based on the existing situation of clients:
- Ensure all client data and information correctly entered in XPlan (financial planning software)
- Assist client service managers in communicating with clients from the initial discussion right through to Strategy Presentation
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of current financial situation of clients
- Prepare comparisons between existing products and proposed products to allow advisers and client service managers to make educated decisions on how to proceed with document preparation
- Work with the Client Service Manager and Advisers to prepare the financial strategy based on information provided and research completed
- Prepare all required documents advice documents and applications for advisers to presentation to clients
- Assist with adviser calendar management
- Work closely with the compliance department to ensure all obligations are being met.
Ensure that the client’s financial objectives are met year to year – in consultation with the Client Service Manager and Adviser:
- Review client portfolio to ensure goals and objectives are aligned with desirable outcomes.
- Update all new information from last review meeting as well as any correspondence throughout the year
- Review client’s insurance needs in terms of current financial position and life stage
- Prepare Annual Review packs for all scheduled review meetings for your pod including reporting, presentation, investment rebalance documents.
- Work closely with compliance department to ensure all obligations are being met
Assist advisers in responding to client’s request any time
- Develop a good understanding of the client’s situation
- The ability to research information required and prepare an articulate response for the adviser to communicate with the client
- Ensure that clients are kept in the loop and communicated with regularly until the query is resolved
- Ad-Hoc Completion of basic administrative tasks
- Ensuring all documentation is saved in correct areas on the server and named appropriately
- Completion of daily activity tracker to log your activity for the day
- Ensuring databases are continually kept up to date
- Self-management of allocated tasks via XPLAN to ensure clients are receiving the highest level of service
- Work collaboratively with all Pod members and staff in all 3 locations
- Degree qualified in Financial related areas, ie. Business, Commerce, Finance, Accounting
- Foreign education and work experience preferred
- Fluent communication in English (written and oral)
- Need to be adaptive and independent
- Concentration on objectives, task-driven with the ability to think on your feet, have a proactive approach and work unsupervised
- Ability to develop a cohesive work environment with team members
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of the Australian Superannuation, Financial Planning and Taxation System
- Willingness to learn all areas of Financial Planning processes including Superannuation, Investments, Gearing, Retirement income, Tax minimization strategies and Personal & Key Man Insurance.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office applications and if possible, working knowledge of XPlan or at least experience in FP software