Our client, an Australian Digital Development & Support Agency, is growing their team of Full-stack Web Developers. The role will work across a variety of projects for interesting Australian clients and brands but won’t require any direct communication with clients, however, it will still require a good level of English capability.
- They use SCRUM methodology and GitLab to manage tasks, as well as Slack and Trello.
- You will report to Lead of Development and work in a small team of Developers to build and enhance different exciting projects.
- Fast paced environment and never bored – so will suit someone looking to regularly learn and share with others in the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing cross-platform solutions, ensuring compatibility with all mobile devices and desktop internet browsers.
- Design and development of non-relational and relational databases.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Development and implementation of APIs
- Configuration and Management of cloud-based Linux servers and associated infrastructure.
- Implementation and deployment of applications to cloud services providers (Amazon/Google).
- At least 2 years of experience working as full-stack web developer
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as PHP
- Proficiency in database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with libraries and frameworks such as React, Vue JS, Node JS, and Laravel.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Attention to detail.