- To provide ongoing support to Australian based client, Capacity Connection, in the provision of advice documentation and ongoing service to its Australian clients who provide personal financial planning advice to everyday Australians.
- Work with the adviser clients of Capacity Connection to prepare financial strategies to meet their own clients’ goals and objectives, taking into consideration the existing situation of the adviser’s client.
- Prepare required advice documents to assist Capacity Connection’s clients in meeting their ongoing service requirements to their own clients in a timely fashion.
- Maintain consistent clear and open channels of communication with Team Leader, General Manager and our adviser-clients
- Develop financial strategies to meet client’s objectives based on existing situation of clients
- Ensure all client data and information is correctly entered into our clients’ financial planning software.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the current financial situation of the client whose advice document you are preparing. This may include speaking on the phone with Australian superannuation, investment and insurance companies to gather data on a client’s existing products.
- Prepare comparisons between existing products and proposed products to allow our adviser clients to make educated decisions on how to proceed with advice preparation.
- Work with our adviser-clients to prepare the financial strategy based on information provided and research completed. Once you are familiar with Australian financial planning rules, laws and regulations, you may make suggestions to improve client’s outcomes, where appropriate.
- Prepare all required advice documents and other requirements (i.e. research, comparisons, etc.) for advisers to present to their clients.
- Preparation of basic Cashflow, Retirement, Superannuation and Investment projections for client strategies Administrative Tasks
- Ad-Hoc completion of basic administrative tasks
- Ensuring all documentation is saved in correct areas on each clients’ software and named appropriately
- Data entry to activity tracker to log your activity for each client
- Ensuring SharePoint and tracking sheets are continually kept up to date
- Self-management of allocated tasks to ensure clients are receiving the highest level of service
- Work collaboratively with all Pod members and staff in all 3 locations
- The ability to research information required and prepare an articulate response for our adviser-clients
CALL TO ACTION:
To advance your career with us, please apply online now…