Our client, an Australian firm of Chartered Accountants and specialist business advisors with over 60 years in accounting and business services, is looking for a Senior or Intermediate Accountant who has previous experience in Australian accounting standard and client service.
You will be a part of a cohesive, supportive, business services compliance offshored team in Vietnam. Your main responsibilities are providing compliance support to the firm at a senior/intermediate level, working closely with the Australian Tax Manager together with the wider team in Australia regarding the technical, process, and client matters
- Complete complex partnership, company and trust accounts, BAS and IAS returns and tax works for large business groups
- Manage the priorities of a large client list, across an interesting range of industries\
- Respond to queries promptly with accuracy and completeness, and minimal review points for managing accountant/Client Manager/Partner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant qualifications in accounting and/or finance (CPA/CA qualified or willingness to study CPA/CA preferred)
- 4+ years or more of general accounting experience (Australian tax experience essential)
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the AU compliance environment – ATO requirements, ASIC & OSR
- Proficient in using accounting software – XERO or MYOB
- Excellent English is written and communication skills
- A team player and able to work independently
- Sponsorship for CPA/CA study
- Global exposure working with a wide range of large business clients and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaging office environment.
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Attractive bonus salary, private healthcare insurance, company outings.
- Very good benefits and conditions on offer.