Our client is responsible for in excess of 200 funds and $10bn in a wide range of underlying asset classes including infrastructure, real estate, equities, fixed income, private equity and fund of funds. We are now looking for local talent including an Assistant Manager, Team Leader and multiple Accountants at all level to join their offshore team in HCMC to handle the compliance requirements for their clients.
- Working closely with their Manager on task allocation and workflow management; coaching, develop and review the work of team members.
- Coordinating with the Team Leader/Managers to request and keep track of all accounting information needed for a monthly accounting report package
- Recording monthly transactions into an accounting software. Cooperating with team members to identify the unusual accounting transactions or investigate any issues incurred then apply the appropriate treatment.
- Preparing an accurate and timely reporting pack in excel on a monthly basis and the annual financial statements.
- Preparing a distribution report with withholding tax calculation, BAS report includes the detailed GST reconciliations for large companies
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual income tax return upon request.
- Relevant qualifications in accounting and/or finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong discipline in record keeping;
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Strong in problem solving skills;
- Show initiative in suggesting process improvements
- Ability to deliver accurate and timely work in accordance with deadlines;
- A team player and also able to work independently; and
- Intellectual curiosity and the drive to improve further.
- Adapting to & pre-empting the changing nature of company’s need as the business grows and evolves
- Managing third party service providers upon whom the company relies in delivering its end to end service to clients
- Communicating, training and coordinating with our staff and external suppliers in an effective manner
- Annual company outings, functions and social activities
- Attractive performance-based bonuses
- 20 days annual leave
- Private Health Insurance Package for employee and family member
- A professional working environment with a modern office equipped to Australian standards
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
- Career growth opportunities