Our client provides innovative information solutions for business & healthcare providers across Australia and has built a trusted relationship with many of Australia’s largest insurers, legal firms, corporations, and government agencies by delivering a platform that secures interactions between businesses and healthcare providers.
You will be a significant contributor to developing and maintaining the platform automation test suite. You will work with the QA Manager, Product Owner, and Engineers to design and develop the automation tests.
- Participating in the testing practice, you will be a part of an agile team that delivers end to end solutions
- Following on from involvement in the sprint kick-off to develop automated tests to verify feature functionality
- Maintain automation test suites
- Actively participate in risk management activities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Selenium
- Writing step definitions using C#
Nice to have
- Agile development practices
- Experience in API testing using POSTMAN
- Experience across testing UI, Web Services, APIs (REST & SOAPU)
- Annual company outings, functions, and social activities
- 20 days annual leave + 10 days sick leave
- Personal Insurance Package for employee and 1 family member of choice
- Training to develop our employees: Organizational Behavior, Management and Leadership training, Professional Scrum Master by Scrum.org, etc…
- Opportunities to work in an Agile environment
- Overtime is rarely required
- A professional working environment with a modern office equipped to Australian standards
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
- Career growth opportunities
- Very good benefits and conditions on offer.