About the client
Our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants, Xero Gold Partner’s and a Registered Tax Agent business that provide Xero bookkeeping, taxation, CFO/COO services, corporate advisory, asset and car finance, mortgage and business finance and financial planning.
About the role
You will take ownership of these client relationships and be dedicated to providing the highest level of service. As part of a strong team with diverse expertise you will be supported and able to bring your own skills and knowledge to our network.
The successful person would be very driven, able to be client facing, have a history of managing multiple clients and have a keen interest in Cloud accounting.
- Communication skills at a very high level (written and verbal). You will be client-facing, including Zoom calls.
- Circa 5 years of experience with intermediate/advanced accounting skills and certainly a degree, preference for a CPA. Ideally, this experience is in a public practice such as this client’s, where you look after multiple clients and work types. They would like to have a strong addition to their team in VN to enhance their capability and team strength/problem-solving skills in that office.
- Xero capability commensurate with an accounting experience.
In terms of regular tasks for each client:
- Review and reconciliation of Xero file for the month/quarter
- Data entry and reconciliation of bank / loan / credit cards transactions
- Payroll processing including Superannuation lodgement
- Fixed asset register management
- Payment and management of payables
- Creation and management of debtors
- Preparation and lodgement of the BAS/IAS
In addition, if you have the desire and capability, you will be involved in more advanced work such as:
- Management accounting (cash flow, budgets, performance analysis etc.)
- Company tax returns (CTR and FBT)
- Personal tax management (ITR)
- Monthly quality control reviews of other team members work (we do this for every client every month/quarter)