Our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants, Xero Gold Partner’s, and a Registered Tax Agent business that provides Xero bookkeeping, taxation, corporate advisory, asset and car finance, mortgage and business finance, and financial planning. We are currently looking for a strong accountant to join the offshore team in Vietnam
We are now looking for an Intermediate/Senior Accountant to join a growing offshore Business Compliance team in Vietnam and work across the team in Australia. The role will provide compliance support to the firm at an intermediate/senior level, including completing intermediate to complex business services activities.
- Review and reconciliation of the Xero file for the month/quarter
- Data entry and reconciliation of bank/loan/credit card transactions
- Payroll processing, including Superannuation lodgement
- Fixed asset register management
- Payment and management of payables
- Creation and management of debtors
- Preparation and lodgement of the BAS/IAS
Also, if you have the desire and capability, you will be involved in more advanced work such as:
- Management accounting (cash flow, budgets, performance analysis, etc.)
- Company tax returns (CTR and FBT)
- Personal tax management (ITR)
- Monthly quality control reviews of other team members work (we do this for every client every month/quarter
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- From 5 years of working experience with business services
- Relevant qualifications in accounting and/or finance (CPA/CA qualified or willingness to study CPA/CA preferred)
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the AU compliance environment
- Proficient in using accounting software – XERO or MYOB
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A team player and able to work independently
- Global exposure working with a wide range of large business clients and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaging office environment.
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Attractive bonus salary, private healthcare insurance, company outings.