Founded in 1993 in the UK, our client is a market-leading service provider of full accident management and mobility solutions to the UK motor and insurance industries. They specialize in a wide range of accident and repair management, and they manage all services in-house which allows them to have greater control over the services they offer.
You will be a significant contributor to developing and maintaining the platform automation test suite. You will work with the QA Manager, Product Owner, and Engineers to design and develop the automation tests.
- Participating in the testing practice, you will be a part of an agile team that delivers end to end solutions
- Following on from involvement in the sprint kick-off to develop automated tests to verify feature functionality
- Maintain automation test suites
- Review automation test results and take appropriate actions on failures
- Actively participate in risk management activities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Selenium
Nice to have
- Agile development practices
- Experience in API testing using POSTMAN
- Experience across testing UI, Web Services, APIs (REST & SOAPU)
- Knowledge in using Proxy tools like Fiddler and management tool like Jira
- Global exposure working with a wide range of large business clients and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaging office environment.
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Attractive bonus salary, private healthcare insurance, company outings.