Established in 1996 in the UK, our client is a specialist outsourcing organization offering a diverse range of products and services to the insurance, healthcare, and legal sectors. As a leading outsourcing agency, the company manages medico-legal reports, rehabilitation services as well as more complex tasks, all with speed, efficiency, and accuracy.
The Software Developer works as part of a cross-functional team to design and develop first-class IT solutions that support the business, supporting the Lead Software Developer to ensure that strategies, tools, and specialist skills are available.
- Design, develop, and maintain features and updates to the various business systems.
- Adhere to best practices and other guidelines as set out by the Team Leader and Development Manager.
- Ensuring that software solutions are delivered on time, and to high standards of quality
- Developing and amending the code as documented in the design and ensuring it meets the specification, follows standards, is performant, and is maintainable
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Must have skills and experience:
- From 2 years-experience with .NET frameworks in web application development
- Fluent in English to communicate verbally and written
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experienced with front-end frameworks; MVC, React, or Vue.js
- Knowledge of relational database design and SQL
- Practical experience of development methodologies e.g. Agile, Scrum, and iterative development
- Training to develop our employees: Organizational Behavior, Management and Leadership training, Professional Scrum Master by Scrum.org
- Opportunities to work in an Agile environment
- Overtime is rarely required
- A professional working environment with a modern office equipped to Australian standards
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
- Career growth opportunities