You will join the team in Vietnam and work collaboratively with all team members across 3 locations to play a proactive role in the development and construction of financial strategies to meet the client’s objectives.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the current financial situation of the client whose advice document you are preparing. This may include speaking on the phone with Australian superannuation, investment, insurance companies to gather data on a client’s existing product.
- Prepare comparisons between existing products and proposed products to allow our adviser clients to make educated decisions on how to proceed with advice preparation.
- Work with financial advisers to prepare the financial strategy based on the information provided and make suggestions to improve the client outcomes, where appropriate.
- Prepare all required advice documents and other requirements (i.e. Research, comparisons, etc.) for advisers to present to their clients.
- Preparation of basic Cashflow, Retirement, Superannuation, and Investment projections for client strategies Administrative Tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified in Financial related areas, i.e. Business, Commerce, Finance, Accounting
- Fluent communication in English (written and oral)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge of XPLAN, or at least experience in financial planning software is preferable
- Foreign education and work experience preferred
- Willingness to learn all areas of Financial Planning processes, including Superannuation, Investments, Gearing, Retirement income, tax minimization strategies, and personal insurance.
- Global exposure working with our international client and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaging office environment.
- Access to training and development opportunities.
- Attractive bonus salary, private healthcare insurance, and company outings.