- Predominantly preparation of financial statements and tax returns
- Must be able to collate, review and summarize client information
- Must be able to identify and act on anomalies in client records
- Must be able to contribute to the development of improved internal processes i.e. help us improve our procedures
- Must have experience with MYOB AO Tax practice management software
- Xero experience, Xero certification is highly desirable
- Must have experience with MYOB Essentials from a client records perspective
- MYOB Accountright Experience is highly desirable from a client records perspective
- A formal accountancy qualification is essential
- Microsoft Office & Excel – must have strong Excel skills
- Minimum 3 but ideally 5 years experience working in Australian Tax setting.
- Must have worked for a professional services firm that provides services to small business.
- Must have experience preparing Financial Statements, Tax returns & business activity statements for Sole Traders, Partnerships, Companies and Trusts
- Proven experience in key areas of tax Australian Tax legislation including Division 7A, Part 4A, Personal Services Income
- Proven ability to identify tax planning issues and opportunities for clients
- Experience with taxable payments reporting & workers compensation highly desirable
- Proven ability to resolve and investigate issues is a requirement
- Global exposure working with a wide range of large business clients and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaging office environment.
- Access to training and development opportunities.
- Attractive bonus salary, private healthcare insurance, company outings.
Very good benefits and conditions on offer.