Our client is responsible for in excess of 200 funds and $10bn in a wide range of underlying asset classes, including infrastructure, real estate, equities, fixed income, private equity, and fund of funds. We are now looking for an Accountant/Assistant Accountant to join the offshore team in Vietnam to handle the compliance requirements of the company’s clients on the below services
Accountant and Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with the Team Leader/Managers to request and keep track of all accounting information needed for a monthly reporting pack such as invoices, property manager’s report, bank statement…
- Recording monthly transactions into accounting software. Cooperating with team members to identify the unusual accounting transactions or investigate any issues incurred then apply the appropriate treatment.
- Preparing an accurate and timely reporting pack in excel on a monthly basis and the annual financial statements.
- Preparing a distribution report with the holding tax calculation bi-monthly/quarterly/annually.
- Preparing the BAS reports, which includes detailed GST reconciliations and working papers on a quarterly basis.
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual income tax return upon request.
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant qualifications in accounting and/or finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong discipline in record keeping;
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Strong in problem-solving skills;
- Show initiative in suggesting process improvements
- Ability to deliver accurate and timely work in accordance with deadlines;
- A team player and also able to work independently; and
- Intellectual curiosity and the drive to improve further.
- Annual company outings, functions, and social activities
- Attractive performance-based bonuses
- 20 days annual leave
- Private Health Insurance Package for employee and family member
- A professional working environment with a modern office equipped to Australian standards
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
- Career growth opportunities
- Very good benefits and conditions on offer.