Our client is Australia’s leading total waste management, industrial and environmental services company that focuses on sustainability and safety, and create value through serving the customers and the community. You will work closely and report directly to the team in Australia to develop multi-channel, personalized nurture programs that incorporate lead scoring, behavioural data, and engagement activity to engage customers and drive revenue.
You will be a guardian and champion for the visual representation of the company’s brand. You will bring creativity, innovation, and attention to detail to every project, delivering on-brand collateral and campaigns with expertise and efficiency.
- Respond to creative briefs from the Marketing team to deliver branded collateral that achieves defined objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of the organization’s marketing objectives, strategic positioning, and target audience with the Marketing team
- Create designs and campaigns that have an instant, positive impact on the consumer in order to promote the brand, service, or product
- Develop and improve photography to support the business requirements
- Produce sketches, storyboards roughs to visualize ideas for new and ambitious concepts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Acrobat, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design.
- Prior experience doing design for corporate clients will be an advantage.
- Extensive understanding of the brand, the ability to interpret brand guidelines, and confidence to protect the brand.
- Project management experience, including the ability to meet deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Annual company outings, functions, and social activities
- Attractive performance-based bonuses
- 20 days annual leave
- Private Health Insurance Package for employee and family member
- A professional working environment with a modern office equipped to Australian standards
- Competitive remuneration
- The opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
- Career growth opportunities.
- Very good benefits and conditions on offer.