Our client, based in Australia, specializes in providing innovative IT solutions with agility and, personal service that delivers beyond expectations. You will be part of a small inclusive team that will report to the Financial Accountant on an operational level.
This role is mainly responsible for reconciliations, accounts payable, and assistance for month-end closing.
- Daily reconciliation of bank transactions in Xero accounting software
- Credit Card and Balance sheet reconciliation for small subsidiaries
- Process all bills in Light Year, export to Xero, and process payments of the approved bills
- Prepare weekly and monthly funder payment and reports
- Assist the Finance team with deadlines for month-end close and reporting
- Process daily settlement of deals and prepare bank file and drawing master file
- Assisting with the auditor during the audit process.
- Have at least 2+ years’ experience in accounting preferred in financial services
- Degree in Accounting
- Reconciliations and accounts payable, basic accounting
- Experience with Xero accounting package, Microsoft Suite is desirable
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Must be able to join Immediately.
- Global exposure working with cross country teammates
- Be part of a positive and engaging office environment
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Attractive compensation, bonus salary, private healthcare insurance, company outings.