Our client is a start-up that plans to scale up fast. Our talent stable includes the best tech companies in the world such as Adobe, Atlassian, and Google.
We are building a web-based platform of activities and games that friends, families, and teams can use to remain closely connected and socialising whilst living and working remotely. The games and activities are all structured to allow teams to regularly get together for communication, sharing, and to have fun. We’re looking to partner with a handful of the talented full-stack developer to help us bring these online experiences and games to life.
You will work closely with the team in Australia and other teammates across the globe in creating the game based on the instructed templates
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Approx 2 -3 years in Google firebase server architecture or another cloud-based tech with Lambda functions. Mongo, React, Node may also suffice.
- Good English, written and verbal
- Critical thinking, collegiate in sharing ideas, open to brainstorming solutions, taking risks, and a team player
- Annual company outings, functions and social activities
- 13th and 14th-month performance-based bonuses
- 20 days annual leave + 10 days sick leave
- Personal Insurance Package for employee and 1 family member of choice
- Training to develop our employees: Organizational Behavior, Management and Leadership training, Professional Scrum Master by Scrum.org, etc…
- Opportunities to work in an Agile environment
- Overtime is rarely required
- A professional working environment with a modern office equipped to Australian standards
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
- Career growth opportunities
Very good benefits and conditions on offer.