Our client is one of the largest insurance company in Australia founded in 1910. They focus on proving insurance services supporting workers, employees and organizations reducing risks and improving return to work outcomes.
We are now looking for a Software Technical Manager to join a large and growing offshore team in Vietnam.
- As a Software Technical Manager, you will setup frameworks, design software architectures for multiple enterprise software systems and make high-level technical decisions.
- We’re not just looking for technical expertise, we challenge you to take ownership of strategic projects and work with peers across Australia, Malaysia and the Philippines, enhancing both your professional and communication skills in a friendly English-only speaking environment.
- Additionally, you are expected to upskill other staff and bring them up to your level by providing coaching, meeting, guidelines, and training in order to meet the business expectations.
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Architect, Technical Manager or equivalent roles
- Strong background in web application with .NET frameworks experience, such as .NET Core, MVC.
- Strong in Database design and SQL/Microsoft SQL Server
- Good experience in Data Synchronization
- Excellent experience in software architectures and design patterns
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
“Nice to have” experience:
- Microservice & Clean Architecture
- Mongo Database
- Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Annual company outings, functions and social activities
- 13th and 14th months performance-based bonuses
- 20 days annual leave + 10 days sick leave
- Personal Insurance Package for employee and 1 family member of choice
- Training to develop our employees: Organizational Behavior, Management and Leadership training, Professional Scrum Master by Scrum.org, etc…
- Opportunities to work in an Agile environment
- Overtime is rarely required
- A professional working environment with a modern office equipped to Australian standards
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to collaborate and work with global clients and stakeholders
- Career growth opportunities