Our client provides professional services for private wealth management that are unencumbered by outdated ownership structures and practices. We focus on providing our clients with the best possible wealth management experience and tailored financial solutions that are well-informed, independent, and transparent, includes Structuring & Tax, Investment Strategy, Philanthropy & Social Capital and Intergenerational Wealth.
- Prepare and consolidate client portfolio reports to provide overall visibility of investment performances on a diversified range of assets on a regular basic
- Measure key indicators to evaluate investment performance level for different pools of assets, including Tax pool, Defensive pool and Growth pool, Call investments.
- Liaise with internal/external team to collect and maintain monthly/quarterly/annual statements of each asset, including distribution statements, NAV statements, contract notes, tax statements, etc.
- Provide monthly updates on asset tailored market prices to ensure the PVs are up to date, with access to information provided.
- Coordinate with team members to process monthly aggregated investments and ad-hoc call investments
- Perform other works within Finance and Accounting scope where required by the team leader.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or Finance
- Excellent English proficiency
- 2-3 years of average experience in working as an accountant or financial operation officer at international companies.
- High attention to details
- Deadline oriented
- High focus on accuracy
- Global exposure working with a wide range of large business clients and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaging office environment.
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Attractive bonus salary, private healthcare insurance, company outings.