- Maintain and update all existing Power BI reports
- Assist in the development and implementation of new reports, working with key internal stakeholders to help define and prioritize reporting needs
- Drive overall organization and mapping of the reporting structure
- Develop reporting dashboards and metrics
- Develop a process for tracking report usage and determine which reports are not being used
- Produce regular and ad-hoc analyses, modelling, reports, and presentations
- Support ongoing efforts to ensure the integrity of and improvements to our data environment and supporting reporting tools
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy through checking values, metrics, and calculations displayed in Power BI reports
- Hand-on experience in any reporting tools & dashboard (PowerBI /Excel Power Pivot/SSRS/Tableau …)
- Ability to access and manipulate data using MS SQL
- Good English communication skills
- Global exposure working with a wide range of large business clients and build on your existing skill sets.
- Be part of a positive and engaging office environment.
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Attractive bonus salary, private healthcare insurance, company outings.
- Training to develop our employees: Organizational Behavior, Management and Leadership training, Professional Scrum Master by Scrum.org, etc…
- Opportunities to work in an Agile environment