- Develop customized reports from databases to extract and collect data according management needs
- Build and repair data reports and software applications
- Analyze statistics and other metrics in addition to providing end-user training on report writing software.
- Experience in SQL Server Report Services (SSRS) report writing (some other main stream report designer experience can be acceptable for a quick learner)
- At least 2 years of experience in SQL: writing complex queries to gather data [using GROUP BY, INNER JOINs, LEFT JOINS, aggregate functions such as SUM and COUNT)
- Ability to interpret business requests and deliver reports that satisfy these needs
- Excellent English skill is mandatory