***SIGN-ON BONUS AU$2,000***
- Monitor project’s progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Works with the team and key stakeholders to set the key goals and major objectives
- Support team members in Personal Development
- Recognizes and acknowledges the contributions of team members
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules.
- Contact point for the project
- Keep team members and stakeholders informed of key developments, program decisions, issues, and changes to the project and the project plan.
- Having good technical background on .NET technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, Information technology or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in such .NET technologies as ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, etc…
- At least 1+ years recent experience as a Scrum Master is a plus