Client Administrator in Malaysia
Posted on 20 Jan 2018
Core Accountabilities (the major tasks the role will be accountable for)
- Preparing new client account packs to assist with on-boarding new clients
- Creating & updating new client records in XPLAN
- Fund Applications – gathering relevant documentation from Fund Manager / complete applications / submit & follow up / managing the process so it is completed as quickly as possible end-to-end ; communicating with to Adviser/Assistants throughout the process.
- Receiving completed account documentation – updating client records in XPLAN with relevant client information (including adding reminders for document expiry) / passing to relevant platform provider (currently Netwealth & Powerwrap) / following up with the platforms to ensure timely account opening and communicating that to the relevant Adviser/Assistant.
- Respond to enquiries & requests for updates to account opening / fund investments
- Preparation of monthly client reports & ad hoc reports where required
- Assist in adhoc and/or general queries, as and when required
Technical Competencies and Qualifications (min/desired skills & knowledge)
- A minimum of 1 years’ relevant experience in Financial Services / Wealth Management environment required
- Able to work in Australian Working Hours (6AM – 3PM)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Excellent spoken and written English essential
- Experience in financial services compliance in the private wealth management area preferred, but not essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Intellectual curiosity and the desire to improve and grow the business
Client Administrator in MY