Compliance Administrator in Malaysia
Posted on 07 Feb 2018
The Compliance Administrator works to prevent and detect non-compliant afﬁliate activity within the company network. The Compliance Administrator will communicate directly with afﬁliates to ensure the terms and conditions are adhered to. The role will also include working closely with other departments to investigate suspicious afﬁliate activity and investigate applications from new afﬁliates to assess if they should be accepted onto the network following a list of acceptance criteria and best practice.
Whilst the below is a guide to general expectation of the role, we expect this position may evolve over time and be reﬁned for the changing afﬁliate marketing landscape.
- Identify and process non-compliant afﬁliate activity
- Assist Publisher Development Manager and Client Services Team Leader with afﬁliate investigations
- Observe the paid search space for brand name activity
- Monitor afﬁliate activity to ensure adware and spyware are not prevalent
- Implement the company afﬁliate terms and conditions
- Maintain a database of afﬁliate investigations
- Help develop a universal compliance approach across numerous networks
- Compliance enquiries: by phone and email, providing advice and support
- Afﬁliate approvals: Monitoring and reviewing new afﬁliate applications
- Afﬁliate queries: Troubleshooting in a timely and appropriate manner
- Help communicating offers
- Assist with performance reporting
In addition to the daily tasks, the role will encompass the following long-term projects:
- Create ‘Training Documents’ informing account managers how to deal with fraud
- Develop cross APAC compliance investigations
- Explore new compliance propositions and potential conﬂicts
- Research new technologies and techniques
- Work with our development team on common issues or productivity ﬂaws to enhance the network.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Protective Services & Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be able to work in Australian Working Hours (6AM-3PM)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mid-valley.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Compliance Administrator in MY