Copywriter in PH
- Initiate, plan and write maintain effective sales generating promotional content for landing pages, promotional banners, email campaigns, online advertising, and search engine meta data
- Convert public company ASX releases into news stories for publishing via the company’s media outlets.
- Research, conceptualize, write, proofread and edit offline and online content
- Write compelling copy that achieves strategic goals and increases conversion rates
- Use creativity to develop web, marketing and brand materials that position a competitive advantage for the company
- Ensure copy integrity and quality control
- Translate business goals into clear, engaging and actionable content
- Work collaboratively with others to brainstorm concepts and coordinate content creation
- Make sure that changes to copy is carried through in every element of the site
- Actively monitor industry and competitive trends in the marketplace
- Partner with product owners, internal business stakeholders and functional teams to define content requirements and strategy that best achieves business goals.
- Work with other departments as needed to ensure the content strategy is effectively implemented across channels.
- Ensure online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance.
- Work with the UX team to refine Information Architecture labels and language based on customer testing results.
- Work with the SEO Advisor to optimise on and off page content to drive increased conversion rates.
- Collaborate on the development of content style guides, content and messaging strategies, best practices and processes.
- Partner with other writers within the organisation to leverage and share ideas and make recommendations that apply broadly across multiple channels.
- Review analytics on an ongoing basis to understand user behaviour to manage and shape content and messaging strategies.
- Evaluate the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ copywriting experience
- Demonstrated ability to write, edit and proof (must provide writing samples of web site content and e-marketing campaign copy)
- Solid understanding of best web writing practices
- Must have strong experience with direct response and translating business information into compelling copy.
- Knowledge of how to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create engaging content
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Interested in continuously learning about the latest platforms, technology tools, and marketing solutions. A degree or experience in communications, journalism or PR required
- Background in product-based copywriting
- Strong understanding of how to target key audiences and drive sales through engaging copy
- Ability to collate information from multiple sources to compile accurate and meaningful product and service information
Customer Success Executive in HCM