Database Administrator – MS SQL Server in HCM
As a MS SQL Server DBA, your responsibilities include the followings:
- Perform the installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of databases in MS SQL Server environments.
- Monitor services, plan capacity and fine tuning of database performance.
- Manage data backup & restoration, database security and audit requirements.
- Assist the developers in writing SQL script, creating Store Procedure, Function, Table, View. etc.
- Basic English communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in DBA role
Database Administrator in HCM