Delivery Manager in HCM
We presently have an opening for a Delivery Manager to work on complex projects delivering solutions that give injured Australian workers their lives back. In this role you will be our Agile champion, responsible for the successful delivery of our projects and continuous improvement of our process methodology. You can expect to work closely with and use the latest industry standards and techniques to ensure we produce robust, secure, and innovative solutions.
If you join our team, we’ll give you the chance to work with some of the best and brightest on industry leading projects. You’ll have variety and be supported in your career development from day one. In addition, you’ll have the chance to cross-train into the latest technologies.
Your job duties will be:
- Lead the delivery, and ensure the quality, of our projects and programs
- Lead teams, and collaborate with teams and clients, to produce business transformation solutions
- Mentor and coach teams to implement agile ways of working
- Help us establish the right processes for managing a portfolio of work in an Agile way
- Communicate clearly and simply with teams and colleagues
- Run daily and weekly meetings with teams and interested stakeholders
- Improve teams’ productivity to maximize business value
- Remove the barriers between projects
- Forecast and follow our vision to satisfy requests from our clients
- Recruit talented people according to the needs of the projects
- Motivate teams and encourage them to achieve targets.
- Experience of a similar role(s) for at least five years
- Proven experience for at least three years delivering projects and products using Agile project management methods, learning and iterating frequently
- Knowledge of the software development process and .NET framework
- Good leadership skills to serve the teams and organization as a servant leader
- Good professional skills including presentation, time management, and project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Highly developed client engagement skills
- A proven ability to effectively work across multiple projects and teams