Front End Developer (UX/UI) in Malaysia
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. This is an integral part of our business, translating the UI/UX wireframes and designs into actual code, to produce a final visual and responsive product. You will work with the Creative Director and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. You will work primarily with Wordpress, Shopify and Squarespace platforms. Responsibilities:
- Develop user-friendly and responsive web pages, with a focus on mobile-based features, based on design
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize responsive websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Transfer websites from Saevil Row dev/test servers to client server seamlessly
- Maintain and improve websites
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Able to work in Australian Working Hours (6AM – 3PM)
- Strong understanding of hosting environments such as GoDaddy, BlueHost and AWS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetic
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment, developing more than 1 project at a time
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Indesign or Photoshop is an asset.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them