Full-stack Senior Web Developer in HCM
The Full-stack Senior Web Developer is responsible for contributing to the design, layout and coding of websites and digital assets. You will build our digital assets from conception to completion working with key stakeholders to maximise user engagement and experience. You will also collaborate with cross functional teams to create and translate storyboards, information architecture, high fidelity prototypes and stakeholder feedback into fully responsive websites and mobile applications.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Knowledge of relational database systems, functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Aggressive diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice and conforms to our team protocols.
- Manage version control and user settings to maintain security.
- Ownership of UX/UI design specialist designing a quality user experience for current and future web apps.
- Proficient in HTML5, PHP (Laravel framework), MySQL, CSS3, SCSS, Bootstrap 4, and SASS
- Understanding CSS grid systems and best practices
- Strong hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.JS
- Experience in BEM methodology
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Experience building flexible & easy to maintain responsive websites
- Be an expert in wire-framing UI, rapid prototyping (customer journey maps) and creating pixel perfect visual designs for stakeholder and customer feedback
- Design solutions that jointly meet customer and business needs, are ‘on brand’, and specification
- At least 4 years of experience as a Full-stack Web Developer using framework such as VueJS, ReactJS, AngularJS (or any framework that is similar with VueJS)
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building CMS websites
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Knowledge of Azure hosting environment
- Use of BitBucket or other version control and code change log/management tool
- Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues
- Experience with creating responsive and e-commerce websites
- Use of jQuery / AJAX an advantage
- Experienced in web and mobile app design with focus on responsive, adaptive and fluid design across multiple devices and screens
- An eye for design and detail would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
- Self-motivated nature and the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Proven experience working within an agile environment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Proactive, participates in team discussions and maintains good quality work
- Able to work well with teams and the rest of the business
- Open to alternative way/s of accomplishing tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills