IT Support Officer in PH
The IT Support Officer is responsible for assessing and actioning IT requests, escalating where necessary and maintaining IT Systems, Software and Hardware.
Reporting to the Team Leader in the Managed Services division, you will be primarily be involved providing customer focused ICT support.
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual who has a fervent interest in building a career as an engineer in the technology industry.
- Work under the general supervision of the ICT Manager; receive instruction on what is required and how it is to be performed.
- Carry out duties in relation to maintaining, installing, servicing computer and computer related software and hardware as directed.
- Maintain and ensure all ICT Asset registers are current (Computer Hardware / Mobile Phones).
- Prioritise and provide accurate ICT Service Desk support for staff who require ICT assistance.
- Escalate L3/4 ICT issues to Senior IT.
- Assist in investigating, analysing and resolving hardware problems including performing hardware repairs, maintenance, technical assistance and support on all computing equipment and peripherals.
- User account management. Creating, changing and deleting user accounts as per the IT Requisition process.
- Other duties assigned by the HD / ICT Manager.
- Report any trends/reoccurring IT issues to the HD / ICT Manager at the IT team meetings.
- Responsible for keeping the company Active Directory up-to-date with accurate user information (contact and location details).
- Assist in ICT projects (software rollouts, migrations and infrastructure).
- Participate in scheduled maintenance tasks as required
- Perform all tasks in accordance with the company Quality Management System.
- Adhere to all ICT policies and procedures.
- Function as an effective, positive Team Member.
- Contribute to IT team meetings.
- Carry out other reasonable duties as requested by the ICT Manager and Service Desk Manager.
- Provide quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Respond to Service Desk support tickets within a day of receipt.
- Complete or escalate Service Desk support tasks within timeframes as set by the ICT Manager.
- Maintain register of regular maintenance and system health checks to demonstrate completion of assigned tasks.
- Windows workstations
- Windows Server (Active Directory, Print Services, etc)
- Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive,
- Skype for Business
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL
- Microsoft Intune (desirable)
- Networking switching and routing (desirable)
- ConnectWise Manage and Automate (desirable)