Junior Civil Engineer in HCM
Civil engineer specialising in building structures required to do the engineering design and drafting of houses and units. The engineer will need to have good time and project management skills as they may be working on more than one project at a time. Specific roles:
- Coordinating with Australian project manager to deliver on individual project timelines
- Engineering design of timber and steel structures in accordance with Australian Standards*
- Engineering design of on-ground and suspended concrete slabs in accordance with Australian Standards
- Engineering drafting of projects to office standard in Autodesk REVIT
* We understand that Australian Standards are different from equivalent standards in other countries. We will provide in-house training and support for this.
- Relevant bachelor degree in engineering from an accredited university. e.g. Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Science (Civil Engineering).
- Experience: 0-3 years