Junior Paraplanner in HCM
Posted on 06 Mar 2018
- Build up financial strategies to meet clients’ objectives based on their existing financial situation
- Ensure all client data and information is correctly entered in the client’s financial planning software. E.g. XPlan, Adviser Logic
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ current financial situation
- Work with Australian based Client Service Managers and Financial Advisers to prepare financial strategies based on information provided and research completed
- Prepare all advice documents required by advisers for client presentations
- Implement client advice by completing application forms and following up to completion
- Complete administrative tasks and input client data into their CRM
- Complete financial product research and comparisons in managed funds and insurance
- Produce personal insurance quotes
- Follow up Fund Managers and Insurance companies by phone on behalf of clients
- Degree qualified in Financial related areas, ie. Business, Commerce, Finance, Accounting
- Experience in a financial planning/professional services firm highly regarded
- Foreign education and work experience preferred
- Experience in financial services in Australia is highly preferred.
- Being familiar with Australian Investment platforms and reports are advantages.
- You must possess a clear understanding of the investment environment
- Experience with cash- flow forecasting, budgeting, managed funds and investment graphs is a big plus.
- Excellent communication in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of various asset class such as managed funds, property, bonds, term deposits, direct equities etc…
- Need to be adaptive and independent
- Focus on objectives and outcomes, task driven with the ability to think on your feet, have proactive approach to problem solving and work unsupervised. Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to develop a cohesive work environment with team members.
- Ability to communicate with Australian clients in a professional manner
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of the Australian Superannuation and taxation system.
- Willingness to learn all areas of Financial Planning processes including Superannuation, Investments, Gearing, Retirement income, Tax minimization strategies and Personal & Key Man Insurance.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office applications and if possible, a working knowledge of XPlan or at least experience in Financial Planning software.
Detailed job descriptions will be provided during the interview.
Junior Paraplanner in HCM