Labour Market Research Assistant in PH
Reporting to the local Team Leader, the Labour Market Research Assistants provide support to Consultants in Australia by undertaking telephonic and online research into job vacancies and employment trends.
- Cold calls to Employers of various organisations to ask questions about their employment opportunities, and to develop and identify opportunities and networks
- Conducting Labour Market Research components of Vocational Assessments and Labour Market Assessments
- Locating suitable work trial placements for injured workers
- Completing written reports outlining the outcome of your Labour Market Research.
- Maintaining accurate records and case notes
- Collaborating with team members as directed
EXPERIENCE OR ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Call centre (outbound) or sales experience highly desired
- Advanced English proficiency, both written and spoken.
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft outlook, word, internet)
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving;
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Positive, friendly, and personable.
- You act with honesty and integrity
- You enjoy the journey and the being part of a team.