L&D Digital Content Specialist in Philippines
To improve the performance of the company through learning programs targeted on providing financial, functional and/or emotional value. The role has a focus on increasing staff capability across the business. Specifically, this role will have multimedia design accountabilities with particular emphasis on video production and e-learning. Critical stakeholders will be the L&D Team, and various Executive and Business leaders. Accountabilities:
PLANNING AND LEADERSHIP
- As a member of the Learning & Development team, contribute to the delivery of the team’s strategic plan and objectives.
- Be a role model and ambassador to others and uphold the company values, culture and performance standards.
TRAINING DESIGN AND FACILITATION
- Design, produce, edit and deploy videos utilising Adobe Premium Pro
- Design, develop e-learning modules utilising Articulate Storyline 2 and Captivate
- Support the marketing of the learning team through internal intranet campaigns
- Design, develop, deploy and evaluate training content/programs in consultation with the Learning team
- Utilise trouble shooting and problem-solving skills to resolve issues for users
- Write quality content and storyboards for training modules to be delivered both online and face-to-face
- Design and develop training materials such as eLearning modules, classroom participant guides, quick reference guides plus supporting exercises, assessment and FAQs.
- Stakeholder Management
- Facilitation of local Induction Program and other programs as required
- Assist Head of L&D and team, as required
ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Undertake Training Needs Analysis for local team
- Evaluate and measure learning outcomes in line with Training Plans and objectives i.e. Surveys and make recommendations in relation to continuous improvement
LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LMS) REPORTING
- Ensure LMS data and information remains current
- Upload modules as required
- Add, maintain and delete Users
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of any 4-year course, with at least 2 years relevant work experience
- Instructional Design background
- Facilitation experience
- LMS administration experience
- Experience in multiple digital learning media:
- Advanced multimedia skills specifically: Adobe Premium Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Articulate Storyline 2, Captivate, Web Design and/ or HTML
- Proven ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Proven ability to engage audience and deliver key learning messages through multimedia channels.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Be innovative and not afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
- Well-developed cognitive and analytical capability.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Reliable and results oriented.
- Administrative duties
- Facilitation skills