Loan Administrator in Malaysia
Posted on 07 Feb 2018
- Provide mortgage broking support to the loan department
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit history, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Compare and advise suitable loan products and structures to meet lender’s servicing criteria.
- Collect and organize supporting documents
- Prepare calculations on loan scenarios
- Submit applications, on-line and hardcopy
- Data-entry and database management for all loan related business
- Liaise with banks and other parties i.e. solicitor and valuation firm & follow through applications and provide outstanding requirements as requested
- Prepare settlement and post settlement actions
- Prepare annual review along with other businesses to meet clients’ goals and objectives
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of all lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in the field. Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent command of English with good communication skills (both verbal and written) are compulsory for this role.
- Must be able to work for Australian Working Hours (6AM – 3PM)
- Preferably executives specializing in banking or lending institution or equivalent.
- Need to be adaptive and independent
- Concentration on objectives, task driven with the ability to think on your feet, have proactive approach and work unsupervised
- Very high attention to detail with a proved record in workflow and priority management
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of business internally and externally
- Willingness to learn
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Business or equivalent is advantageous
Loan Administrator in MY