Market Research Analyst in PH
The firm is a venture capital fund manager focused on real estate technology and is now going through an exciting period of growth. The investment team is looking to expand and is seeking to hire an Analyst. This role offers candidates the opportunity to work in a start-up centric environment with a high profile team. Responsibilities:
- Prepare marketing materials, research reports and other stakeholder presentations
- Conduct research into target markets, trends and technologies
- Update and refine financial valuation models
- Maintain best-practice process and compliance documentation
- Support due diligence efforts where required on potential investment opportunities
- The successful candidate will have 2 to 4 years’ experience from an investment banking, corporate finance, corporate strategy, or consulting background
- Exceptional academics from various disciplines will be considered
- Ability to review and synthesise market, financial or product information concisely with an emphasis on strong visual presentations
- High degree in proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word essential
- Comfortable walking through financial statements and models
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Amenable to Work in BGC Taguig – Day Shift Schedule