Marketing Assistant (B2B Lead Generation, Marketing Data Analyst) in HCM
Posted on 02 Mar 2018
- Research and target prospects within the target markets through internet, social media etc. (able to execute effective account exploration and mining tactics)
- Investigate and conduct deep dives into data across all marketing channels including (email, web, social, digital advertising, SEO, events, etc.)
- Maintain and manage all information in company’s CRM, ensuring all communication activities are entered into the system, information is up to date and accurate.
- Conduct A/B tests across various digital channels to strategically optimize on-site engagement and lead generation
- Develop measurement plans, and execute recommendations using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other analytics tools
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing team to develop marketing plans, advise on interpretation of marketing data, including campaign and web analytics, and provide insight and recommendations to marketing team.
- Other related duties as assigned by Manager
- MUST HAVE: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Experience with B2B lead generation development, collecting data from different sources
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Solid understanding of social media tools including LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs etc. and monitoring tools.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Salesforce.com or similar systems and tools preferred.
- Data Scraping Skills an advantage
- Strong attention to detail, and comfort working with data
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to execute independently with minimal supervision, team player
Marketing Assistant in HCM