Marketing Manager (Offline, Digital & Social Media) in Malaysia
We are looking for a creative and ambitious Marketing Manager to develop marketing initiatives for the company, control marketing spends and analyse all channels to ensure we are achieving the highest ROI and ROAS on our offline, digital and social media. Responsibilities:
- Manage our SEO and social media consultants from a single source to ensure that our message is consistent and that marketing initiatives are being rolled out.
- Develop and execute strategies for achieving digital marketing objectives across SEO, SEM, inbound marketing, social and online advertising.
- Responsible for re-marketing campaigns across all digital channels by understanding the full customer journey
- Managing all paid search campaigns and budgets and monitoring our spend with external consultants.
- Utilise social and digital channels to communicate product updates to partners and clients along with company announcements and events.
- Dissect and segment data to create personas to ensure tailored marketing campaigns are being sent out.
- We use HubSpot for all of our sales and marketing management so experience with this product is highly desirable.
- Work within tight budgets.
- A strong, proven track record of successfully increasing revenue through commercially tracked, marketing campaigns
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role, with ability to lead on initiatives
- Must be able to work for Australian Working Hours (6AM – 3PM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English
- Both tactical and strategic marketing experience, this role is hands-on and will require you to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Real passion for the start-up space with a can-do attitude to get things done
- Experience managing key stakeholders and educating them around best practices for marketing