.NET Developer in HCM (AUD 1,000 Sign-on bonus!)
Posted on 20 Feb 2018
- Develop software using Microsoft Technologies such as C#,.Net, Selenium
- Support the application through the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications and utilities.
- Research and identify root causes of defects and issues.
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiency through recommending process enhancements and additional features.
- Stay abreast of development methodologies, competitors and advances in technology.
- Work as part of a team and participate in customer support activities as needed.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- Proven object-oriented design and development experience focussed on;
– C# and the .Net framework.
- Understanding of the development of web based application using the .Net platform.
- Excellent coding, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Experience with Telerik and DevExpress Controls.
- Experience with MySQL including database design and optimisation.
- Microsoft Certification.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
.Net Developer in HCM