Oracle System Administrator in PH
The company is one of the top 5 builders in Australia and operates in an environment of increasing levels of competition. Focused on using technology as a differentiator from our industry competitors and are therefore preparing for a transformational change to our core and supporting systems.
- Develops and supports ad-hoc reporting requirements using OTBI or other BI tools
- Maintains the existing Integrations with Oracle, including management of the Evosys Integration Hub middleware solution
- Review yearly, Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly Patching cycle from Oracle applicable to company environments.
- Supports the maintenance of Oracle Fusions cloud instances.
- First line support for all Oracle related issues and requests
- Raise, manage and resolve Service Requests with Oracle support
- Supports Oracle Fusion cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Works with internal staff and 3rd party vendors to update and communicate environment maintenance schedules, refresh schedules, and outages.
- Monitors and communicates system performance metrics and works with internal staff and 3rd party vendors to resolve any issues with the help of Oracle.
- Monitoring and Audit system usage, adoption and user access with the help of Roles and Responsibility matrix on a regular basis
- Monitors and communicates with Oracle on the change cycle need for maintenance schedules, refresh schedules, and outages
- Initially responsible (until HCM implementation) for maintaining the roles, positions, users and structures in Oracle Fusion ERP
- Supports in enabling new security and admin. level settings as and when needed.
- Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team and shared organisational values
- Minimum 3+ years providing user & technical support @ levels 2 and 3 within complex technical environments.
- Minimum 3+ technical experience with Oracle Fusion
- Solid understanding of Oracle Fusion applications, functions and processes
- Prior experience in the Construction industry
- Oracle Certifications (Oracle Certified Professional OCP or higher)
- Experience supporting application and database servers
- Strong technical knowledge of virtual machines (IaaS, Writing Code (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS)).
- Solid experience in administering Oracle cloud-based applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with others in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Ability to develop an in-depth knowledge of information architecture and information management methodology