Paid Media Specialist/Search Engine Marketing in Malaysia
The Paid Media Advisor will drive the integrated paid media strategy across owned, earned and paid media. You will be responsible for implementing the company’s Customer Acquisition Strategy. As a highly motivated individual, with experience and passion for: paid media in the marketing funnel, data driven audience targeting, increasing quality leads into the sales team, 360 media attributions. Responsibilities:
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights, optimise spend and performance based on the insights;
- Establish and maintain expert knowledge of the latest innovations and opportunities impacting SEM, programmatic display, and the overall digital marketing landscape
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Work daily within Google AdWords and Bing Ads account management, including:
- Setup and identification of keyword opportunities to support business acceleration
- Determine keyword arenas/topics to mark and pair to landing pages (both existing and new)
- Test methods for campaign ad groups each week to grow market reach, improve CTR’s, drive business leads and reduce overall CPLs
- Research competitors to gain a full understanding of key performance areas.
- Use an analytical approach to evaluate media performance, optimisation and channel alternatives; must be able to work through the layers of reported data and deliver analysis and insight beyond the ground level in a constructive and concise manner
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Analyse information to bring forward insights, results, and suggest optimizations (e.g. keyword research, ad copy testing, bid management tactics) and test scenarios to ensure optimal return on client’s advertising investment
- Provide business analysis to identify risks and opportunities related to lead generation, media optimization, conversion rates and application yield rates
- Contribute to the development of clear and concise campaign performance reports that will deliver information in an intelligent and digestible manner
- Assist in managing media budgets and billing
- Working closely with internal web, design and management personnel
- Implement and manage optimisation tools such as Optimizely (Experiments), Clicktale (Onsite), Delacon (Call Attribution), etc.
- Drive insights and focus for content team to improve relevancy and overall ad quality
- Strong working knowledge of paid media and channel management platforms
- Expert knowledge of media performance tools, including AdWords, Google Analytics, and bid management tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Tertiary qualified in marketing and/or communications fields
- Expert understanding of Salesforce, and Pardot CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (especially Excel) to deliver data driven insights
- Google AdWords certified across, search advertising, mobile advertising, video advertising, display advertising, shopping advertising
- At least 3 years hands-on Paid Media experience across all tactics (SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic Display and Video, Mobile, Affiliate) and DSP, DMP and Ad-servers
- Must be able to work in Australian Working Hours (6AM-3PM)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising paid media campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in driving multiple product and service campaigns across a multitude of diverse and complex industrial products.
- Experience in social media paid advertising as well as ecommerce experience is a must
- Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyse raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations as part of forecasted outcomes/implications
- Exposure to mobile, social, tablet measurement approaches as well as understanding of role of multi-touch attribution in media evaluation