Quality Assurance Specialist (BPO/Shared Service/Contact Centre) in Malaysia
Purpose of role: The purpose of this role is to provide feedback and recommendations for campaign process improvements and to facilitate improvements in call quality. The role will also cover escalating defined issues via the Quality Escalation process to pro-actively manage Workers’ Compensation claims effectively within the legislation, and achieve compliance with the Performance Measures.
- Analyse monthly customer satisfaction data to pick up key highlights/trends and take appropriate action.
- Analysis of an agreed sample of calls, letters and e-mails for quality against set measurements. Specified by specific contacts per week.
- Completion of capture/QA forms, and provision of real time analysis of the customer experience.
- Identify and feedback specific call types requiring attention from operations or claims teams.
- Provide analysis and commentary using customer experience dash board including verbatim feedback collected as part of customer satisfaction and compliance metrics.
- Create reports to demonstrate findings that can facilitate improvements by design, compliance and operations.
- Ensure monitored calls, letters or emails for each claims staff member are stored appropriately to allow for coaching to be undertaken using the recordings.
- Bachelor Degree in any field is a must.
- With at least 3 years and above of experience in related role
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written) is mandatory
- Must have strong quality assurance skill, preferably in the financial or insurance sector
- Able to work according to Australian Working Hours (6AM – 3PM) or (7.30AM-4.30PM), Monday – Friday
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to work logically and in a prioritised environment
- Ability to analyse and interpret statistical data
- Understanding of call coach system
- Team Leader equivalent skill set
- Good presentation skill and drive for continuous improvement and excellence
- Ability to provide information in a way that drives and inspire change
- Knowledge of contact centre performance metrics