Senior Back-End Developer (Java) in HCM
Hands-on implementer using Java-based technologies and SQL to develop, test, implement and maintain application features in a high quality and reusable fashion in accordance with principles and best practices of quality software development.
- Help Business Analyst & Technical Lead to analyse user requirements and prepare implementation plan.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure applications are secure and up-to-date
- Strong hands-on development skills as below
- Java, advanced knowledge of Java version 7 (or above), experience in code analysis and code review
- Design patterns
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and database modelling experience
- Java testing, JUnit + one of mocking frameworks
- Microservices, REST
- Java Script, Html, CSS – at least basic understanding is required.
- Working knowledge of web servers Tomcat, JBoss
- Java persistence frameworks: Hibernate
- Minimum 5 years of Java Development experience.
- Relevant Java certifications preferred.
- Strong IT systems analysis, design and development skills.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related fields preferred.