The Front End Developer is responsible for designing, modifying and developing systems using advanced techniques including the ability to analyse current systems to resolve new and/or existing problems. Evaluates technical feasibility of proposed system solution, prepares project proposals and develops/modifies systems to meet the business need. The ideal candidate has experience delivering scalable, secure, and robust web applications. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead or direct the work of other developers/projects. The developer further cultivates analysis and development skills by learning new and emerging technologies.
- Highly competent in processes involved in systems analysis and use of appropriate tools for resolution, including understanding design factors, system capacities, hardware and software requirements, coding, testing, and debugging programs.
- Excels in ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Has experience delivering scalable, secure, and robust web applications.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology (Sprints, scrums, etc).
- 5 years of software development with 2 years or more of UI Development experience.
- Experience in Ionic 3.0 and Angular 4 or 5.
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging tools such as Fiddler, Wireshark , Chrome Dev Tools etc.