Senior PR & Marketing Communications in HCM
We are looking for a creative and ambitious Senior PR and Communications Marketing to develop marketing initiatives for the company, control marketing spend and analyse all channels to ensure we are achieving the highest ROI and ROAS on our offline, digital and social media spend. Working within the Commercial Department, this role offers the successful candidate the opportunity of joining a dynamic and energetic team. The individual must be able to liaise with the CEO and Chief Revenue Officer to implement a clear strategy and define marketing and communications goals. Working within the Commercial Team the task is to ensure that the vision of the company is met and the direction of The Company’s previous success is accelerated through greater brand awareness. The successful candidate will be a proven self-starter with energy and motivation. This is a great new opportunity to drive forward the brand awareness and increased inbound lead generation via the Commercial department and contribute to the overall success of The Company
Whilst the below is a guide to general expectation of the role, we expect this position may evolve over time and be refined for the changing affiliate marketing landscape.
- Manage our SEO and social media consultants from a single source to ensure that our message is consistent and that marketing initiatives are being rolled out.
- Develop and execute strategies for achieving digital marketing objectives across SEO, SEM, inbound marketing, social and online advertising.
- Responsible for re-marketing campaigns across all digital channels by understanding the full customer journey
- Managing all paid search campaigns and budgets and monitoring our spend with external consultants.
- Utilise social and digital channels to communicate product updates to partners and clients along with company announcements and events.
- Dissect and segment data to create personas to ensure tailored marketing campaigns are being sent out.
- We use HubSpot for all of our sales and marketing management so experience with this product is highly desirable.
- Work within tight budgets.
- Keep records and data on LTV, attrition, CPA of our customers and continue to refine the marketing funnel.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and customers.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- A strong, proven track record of successfully increasing revenue through commercially tracked, marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role, with ability to lead on initiatives
- Both tactical and strategic marketing experience, this role is hands-on and will require you to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Real passion for the start-up space with a can-do attitude to get things done
- Experience managing key stakeholders and educating them around best practices for marketing