Senior Technical Lead (Java) in HCM
Hands-on implementer and technical leader of a team of senior developers using Java-based technologies and SQL to develop, test, implement and maintain application features in a high quality and reusable fashion in accordance with principles and best practices of quality software development.
- Experience with Global Delivery (onshore/offshore) process required.
- Handle prioritization of stories for release based on resource demand.
- Production support of existing application.
- Manage the maintenance, enhancements and small projects request as part of Sprint.
- Interact with business to gather requirement for new stories.
- Documentation of requirements, preparation of design documents, use case diagrams, activity diagrams and implementation plans.
- Development of new enhancements and bug fixes.
- Unit testing using JUnit, SOAP UI and CIT testing.
- Defect management and tracking done using JIRA and coordination with various business units.
- Good communicator to manage stakeholders expectations.
- Java, advanced knowledge of Java version 7(or above), experience in code analysis and code review
- Design patterns
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and database modelling experience
- Java testing, JUnit + one of mocking frameworks
- Microservices, REST
- Java Script, Html, CSS – at least basic understanding is required.
- Working knowledge of web servers Tomcat, JBoss
- Java persistence frameworks: Hibernate
- Minimum 4 years of Java Technical Lead experience.
- Relevant Java certifications preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and technical documentation skills.
- Strong IT systems analysis, design and development skills
- Ability to manage and complete multiple concurrent projects with aggressive deadlines.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, Engineering (any), or related fields.