Service Desk Team Leader in PH
We are looking for a Service Desk Team Leader to help set up a new service desk based onsite with one of our exciting clients.
This is a challenging role in which you have the opportunity to really make a difference to both clients and colleagues alike.
- Day-to-day management of a Service Desk function.
- Driving the meeting of customer SLAs and an exceptional customer service
- Ensure tickets are logged accurately and call queues are managed efficiently
- Lead and attend weekly Service Desk meetings to highlight performance, motivate staff, encourage collaboration and introduce new clients/services.
- Line Management of Service Desk staff including appraisals, objective setting, mentoring and 1:1 meeting.
- Ensure all staff have appropriate training and develop personal development plans to meet future requirements
- Manage the 24/7 Service Desk Rota ensuring all shifts and projects are scheduled.
- Drive the continuous improvement of service through Change Management, Problem Management, reporting and analysis.
- Own the escalation of incidents, expediting issues to the relevant teams.
- Minimum 3+ years providing user & technical support @ levels 2 and 3 within complex technical environments.
- Minimum 3+ technical experience with Oracle Fusion
- Solid understanding of Oracle Fusion applications, functions and processes
- Prior experience in the Construction industry
- Oracle Certifications (Oracle Certified Professional OCP or higher)
- Experience supporting application and database servers
- Strong technical knowledge of virtual machines (IaaS, Writing Code (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS)).
- Solid experience in administering Oracle cloud-based applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with others in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Ability to develop an in-depth knowledge of information architecture and information management methodology