Social Media Specialist in PH
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
To achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Responsible for buying AB testing/controlling/reposting performance for the ads as well as client’s budget on Google as well as Social Media.
- 5 years of experience as Social Media Specialist with planning and implementing a successful SMS strategy
- Campaign Management and ideally worked with an agency or handled multiple cients
- Experience working on all social media platform
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills and Degree in relevant quantitative fields.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills