Systems Administrator – Office 365 in PH
The incumbent will be responsible for hands-on delivery and support of our client’s Office 365 Exchange, Teams and SharePoint online systems. A key requirement for this position is strong communications and customer skills to liaise with all levels of users, internal support staff and 3rd Party vendors to understand, evaluate and remedy support issues as and when they occur. A high level of written and verbal communications skills is required to fulfil this role as documentation of systems is crucial.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent technical knowledge of current cloud methodologies and systems standards
- Experience of communicating technical issues to a multi-cultural, multi-functional audience.
- Ability to evaluate, recommend and implement timely, essential improvements to existing application configuration
- Good knowledge in ITIL processes. Preferably ITIL v3 Foundation certified.
- Presentation skills, both oral and written and an ability to enthusiastically promote IT express ideas clearly in non-technical language to staff and managers
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels
- Well-developed cognitive and analytical capability
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and highly motivated to achieve outcomes
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and change effectively
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2/2016/AD/DFS/DNS/Group Policy
- Microsoft Office 2010 – 2016
- Microsoft Office 365 platform including: Exchange; Teams; SharePoint; Office
- Desktop application deployment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in IT or related field is required for this position.
- Educated to tertiary standard or industry specific formalised training and qualifications such as Microsoft MCSE, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office 365 configuration and administration
- Willing to work in BGC Taguig Day Shift Schedule